2.07.2014

Around Here Lately...

around here lately

It's waaaaay past time for another update! We've been busy here in snowy Colorado--mostly snuggling the new baby Lucy-Grace, celebrating birthdays and enjoying a visit from my Dad and Step-mom. We're squeezing in time for art (of course!) although it's mostly kid art, which makes my heart happy too. But my biggest job lately (and always) is just being a good Momma, making home a cozy place and trying to figure out how to keep these growing girls and hard-working hubby fed in the midst of it all. Little helping hands have been pitching in with the dinner prep, which has helped make it fun--the most important ingredient in avoiding the "dinner drudges," don't you think? 

I have put off opening my Etsy until Spring. But as you can see by my new logo up there, I have been working on my own artwork a little at time! The baby will be six months old in mid-April; a good time, I think, for me to slowly get back into a working routine.

Thanks for checking in now and again, friends! I hope to be updating the blog with some new artwork very soon! Lots of love and warmth to you wherever you are,

xo
Sadee

2 comments:

  1. Your girls are all so sweet and precious! I'm seriously wishing we lived close so I could snuggle those little baby cheeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kids art is happy art. I'm so happy to see a little update from you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being kind with your words and generous with your time!